Round up

 

My brother has gone to university. I was up working till 5am, yesterday. Fixing up an old lap top for him. I brought it to him, today. His friend, gave him a lift up. My brother had several large suitcases. His friend turned up in two seater sports car. We had to repack everything

I got my mobile phone repaired. I picked it up.

I hope my friend Mieke feels better, and her Kitten too

I hope Nessa, is feeling better, she had a bit of day.

My regards to Charlotte. I trust the day went well.

I managed to catch a few episodes of the classic TV series. ``Homicide life on the street'' Including the classic episode, where Dr Cox, has to investigate a mysterious suicide, where the victim, despite falling from a roof, has a double shotgun blast in her back

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school