Deja vu

I was in a conversation, in work. About deja vu. As we follow the same routine every day. He was wondering wether it was deja vu. I told him, no because he knows he done this before. Deja vu, is the feeling, you have done something before.

Anyway, we chatted for a bit,

what would life be like, if you could take back words. You get, 5 seconds to erase the moment.

It would make a huge difference to sprinters and penalty takers. The player sends the ball, the other way, the sprinter

The world would be full of flickering lights, as people refused, to go into the good night. Others would spend eternity at the moment of climax, premature ejaculators, would be saved. So would those who shout out something embarrassing during sex.

Oh oh, oh oh... Parsnips

I guess, I could really, see if that old saw works. Walking up to women, and asking them if they want to f-ck. Women, I guess, would spend most of their lives, being asked the time, or being apologised too, by random men.

On a more personal level. my relationship history would be very different

I would also spend my time, walking into my bosses office, and saying bad words to them, and taking it back :)

Comments

Learning Center said…
"Oh oh, oh oh... Parsnips"

That made me laugh out loud :)

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school