Amongst Sauria of Charlotte

Photo-0016
On my last day, in Charlotte. I went to the discovery Palace. It a museum designed for children. I went there, to see the Pompeii exhibitions. Which I may talk about later. I also saw an IMAX, film an ancient Greece. However as you have guessed the Dinosaurs caught my eyes.
Photo-0017
A sauropod, tending her eggs. The Models are quite small, which I think is a pity. It would be nice to give the kids, a sense of scale.
Though budget and space, play a part here alas. Photo-0018
I was pleased to see this,
Pachycephalosaurus
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pachycephalosaurus
Not one of the normal gang of 4. T-rex, Stegosaurus, Triceratops, Brontosaurus. There is a discussion about the skulls of this beast. Where they used as a weapon, in courtship, as a ram, or for sneaky headbuts. The type a basketball player would be proud of

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school