Don't let me get me

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=E59b11kIxyw

 

I like Pink. I think she is pretty, even though as my sister once put it. ``Bless her she looks like a bloke''

I always liked this song. Its a song of adolescent Angst. However I am feeling a bit off today. I have a sore throat that won't clear up, and we have 10 new people at work. They look harmless, and decent enough. I just don't like change. I am worried what the long term results will be.  That and my shyness

Anyway back to Pink

I did win first place a few times. I could not take direction. I was never my parents favourite. Oh, and my socks, were never clean.

I get stained a lot. Bubble gum on my trousers on Friday!

However in this piece about Angst. About not being able to fit in. There is the realisation the working world. Is no better

LA told me, "You'll be a pop star,
All you have to change is everything you are."
Tired of being compared to damn Britney Spears
She's so pretty, that just ain't me

Some days wish I could be somewhere else. Somewhere warm.

Five years ago, I was in Hawaii

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school