Round up

I am wondering what to do, as I spent less money then I expected  in the USA. I should have a bit more this month. My Christmas duties have been taken care of. So I am thinking of taking a little trip. Perhaps Berlin. I thought about Sweden, or Denmark. I am put off, by the price of Beer. I am worried about being by myself in a Scandinavian dark winter.

Then I think, its just stupid. I should save my money. I could buy a lovely new Sony Vaio.

I do love to travel though. I like the excitement of being in a new place. I won't have a lot of time off over Christmas. About 3 days, in all.

I went to work today, we were understaffed, and the frost began to bite. The day dragged on. I felt unwell, for a bit

My soccer team drew.

The new series of the I.T Crowd started

Tomorrow though I can sleep in. I have hung my stocking up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school