I loathe my job. I worked out why today. I can't get angry there. I cannot retaliate. Arguments and contention I can handle. Yesterday my youngest sister, wrestled me, in an effort to squeeze my blackheads.

However work, is upsetting, as I am prevented or rather restrained. By conduct code and convention.

Sometimes there are no enemies to fight!

At work. There are keys, many keys. keys to secure valubles.

I was asked to hand it in at the end of the day

Someone jumped the gun on me, and closed the office door. locking away the keys. They are now inacessible

I will get the blame for this, and I look stupid. I would rather a fight.

I loathe my job. Le enfer c'est les autres


Its freezing! Coldest new years in a long time. I am somewhat uneasy about New Years Eve. I loathe singing Auld Lang syne. However I must say I had fun last year. I have to say something to the Russians.

Ain't life Grand! Well I shall enjoy a few Cours light's and roll the dice for another year

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school