I wish it could be Christmas every day!

 

Presents

6.50 am. I wake up, I had been at a bar, with my two brothers, and there friends. Alcohol, always makes me get up early.

At 7am. I rise from my bed. I turn on my computer, and my hard drive recorder. I watch the Gavin and Stacey Christmas special.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gavin_and_Stacey#2008_Christmas_Special

I re-hydrate, I surf the web. I drink Irn bru

At around 9 30. I join the rest of my family. Aside from my father who is sick. Flu or something. To open our presents, and exchange gifts.

I received

Doctor who season 4 DVD collection

The Kids, in the Hall, collection

Ironman DVD

Doctor who calendar

A diary

Celtic FC annual

Pyjamas

A long sleeved shirt

Doctor who annual

A pair of Jeans

Tracksuit bottoms

A Celtic FC mug

Jelly Babies

King of the hill DVD

A T shirt

Everyone seemed happy with their gift, I got them. I think the pink North Carolina Hoodie I bought for my sister may have been a bit small. I feel kind of bad, because my sister got me a really cool gift. The kids in the hall DVD. I got her a giftcard. Oh well!

After some breakfast, my brother and I went to the pub. Walking across the quiet streets.

I had a fosters before I realised they now, have Cour's Light. I adore Cour's light.

Then I returned to Christmas dinner. Dad had Salmon, we had Turkey and Ham. It was a triumph

I then retired. For a nap.

I woke up to watch Doctor who. :)

I spent the rest of the evening quietly..

I hope you all had a pleasant time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school