Review of the Year 2008

I guess I logged more air miles, this year then any other. I wonder how much longer, I will be able to do that.

I enjoyed the new years party, I went to in January.

I refrained from smoking for another Calendar year.

I enjoyed my trip to Chicago. Despite causing 200 dollars worth of damage, to my hotel. I remember the field museum. I remember the cold.

I may have gone up a belt size.

I enjoyed watching the first series of Dexter.

I visited Iceland. One of the places, I had always wished to visit.

I spent May deliriously happy.

I was sad in July.

I lost my phone in July.

I got a new phone, and MP3 player in August. I now spend my days listening to music.

There was a great contention at work. People were transferred. We got a new boss, and new staff.

The George Bush era, came to an end. The price of oil soared. The papers talk of a depression, rather then a recession, and the smartest people I know, frown, when thinking of 2009

I returned to North Carolina,

I saw a live NFL game, and met some very kind people. I saw NBA games.

I spent my birthday quietly. I was a bit down. Then I chatted to a very pretty barmaid. I am now 31. I feel older. I am afraid now, life will have passed me by. However I am told by Valya, that I must not worry about this. She is pretty tough.

I didn't meet Valya, which was disappointing. I received a lovely birthday present from her.  I hope to meet her next year.

I travelled to Berlin. I saw the Berlin Wall, the Reichstag, and where Hitler killed himself.  I ate beef and drank beer.

I enjoyed our work Christmas party

I had a good Christmas.

Workwise and lifewise, I treaded water a bit. I hope to break the cycle this year. Do something new. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school