DSC02833
 These are the pictures of that great present that I got yesterday from 
my great friend Malchera. I call him PhD because he is very
smart and always ready with wise advice for me! I should say that this
man is really great, very kind and I am very lucky that I have such a
friend! I guess everybody who had ever chance to communicate with my
cute PhD knows how great he is and I get very angry when I see that
people treat him in a mean way because he does not deserve this at all.
Anyway I am not going to let these people treat my PhD in a bad way and
use him just because he is kind and always ready to help. So if you
think that you can be one of these mean people you would better deal
with me and I will talk some sense into you! Kiss kiss for my cute phd!

You are the best of the best!
DSC02835 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school