Berlin Street scene

Photo-0017

I took, this picture. When I was in Berlin. I was being lead on a tour of the cities, Third Reich sites. I cannot remember why I took, this picture. Possibly, that is the former Air force ministry.
Possibly not. It may in fact be the very respectable German second chamber

Who the people walking in the picture, are I do not, know. The man in the blue jacket, makes me think of Superman.
I wonder did he drive, to where he is going in the blue car. Does he love the colour blue. Does he love the woman, next to him. Maybe its his wife. Maybe there spies, on some elaborate scheme. Or another walking tour, Perhaps, they are divorced as we speak, or in jail. ...

Why does he carry a bag, and she doe not

Are they jay walking!


It will remain a little mystery. They are here, on the net, I wonder, if they will ever find themselves here?

     - - - - - - -

I hope work went well, today. It was a bit draining. We were short handed, and I am doing strong room, duties and supervising

I should do things a bit different tomorrow

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school