My poor Regine !

DSC00162

I had meant to stay in today. I was waiting for my credit card to arrive. It hasn’t.

Anyway, I was sitting down, in my room. Drinking tea. I went to put my cardigan on. I keep a Black cardigan, by my chair. In case it gets cold, or I have to answer the door.

The sleeve of my cardigan, knocked over my tea.

I moved quickly, I turned off my pc, and put it upside down. I tried to dry it out, I blasted it with compressed air.

No joy

Poor Regine shrieked. Her keys were not responding. Save only to type nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn or sssssssssssssssssssssssss

I spent till 5, waiting for my credit card. No one came.

I went out to the computer store. They confirmed my worst fears. Regine’s mother board was gone. She could be fixed, but it would not be worth it.

I got my last computer in 2006

I remember watching

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Girl_in_the_Fireplace

Just after I got it

The cd drive never worked. I had taken it across Germany. To Chicago and Charlotte. I retrieved my files, and left my old friend in peace.

Today was an awful day

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school