New years eve.

 

Work finished early. I was worried I would be there all night. We had a different supervisor then the one I was told. I finished work, at 5.30pm. I came home. I rode my bike. I had Pizza for dinner, Hawaiian and Pepperoni, I washed.

My brother had run out before me.

I went to my local. Its not actually local, its the bar, I used to hang out in, from 1999-2003.

After a few attempts to track my siblings. I settled down to some cours light

The barmaid, is cute and kind

Some fool tried to stare me out

They served food there at 1am

I tried to call my friends at midnight.

I left around 145,am.

It was a decent night. I sang along with Amy while drinking cold beers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school