One thing after another

Its Wednesday. They used to show, Buffy on Wednesday. It clashed with Star Trek voyager. I seem to be thinking about Buffy today.

I guess it was seeing, a picture of Sarah Michelle Gellar yesterday. In the article, that women are at their most beautiful at 32.

Anyway, back to Buffy. That was just a wonderful show. A real joy. beautiful cast. I did prefer the bookish, Willow and the Confident Cordelia rather the SMG.  Wonderful writing. It was also a show that helped me bond with people. I chatted with Swauggie, about Buffy.

The series made a splash.

Buffy Paradigm

http://whedonesque.com/?comments=92

The Buffy Paradigm, or model. Is basically you never get, a chance to explain, or understand your world, your opponents, until it is over. Then the next problem comes along

Well I hear you. I am still supervising at work. Now things have changed. The person, who I was deputising with has returned and I have to work alongside them. There will be an interview for the post I am deputising for next month. I have to prepare.

``I go out, and fight the fight !’’

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school