Valentines day

Its based on a self help book. Of the same name. It starts with comic asides. These include women in Kenya, and women in Japan.

I got a bit annoyed with this. One thing I don’t sympathise with is women complaining about their relationships. (1) really sore point with me.

Anyway, the first scene I remember. Is Bradley meeting Scarlett Jo at a supermarket. He lets her go in front of him. She wins a 1000 customer prize.  A cooler.

(In practice this annoyed me, as I would have liked a cooler There very useful. I would have been spitting bricks.  )

Bradley and Scarlett flirt then, they walk off. Bradley asks for her number. Then remembers he is married. He is thus a clit tease.

(I like Bradley he was in Alias)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bradley_Cooper

Brad then goes out to his car. Where he meets Ben Affleck. The scenes here are odd. For a moment, why he is meeting Ben Affleck in his car is not apparent. They seemed for a moment to be gay .

Ben A, makes a snarky remark. I would have hit him if I was Bradley. Or implied something about a full physical relationship I had with a co star.  I guess that wasn’t in the script

I was deeply disappointed to see Ben in the car. As it means he is still alive. I want him to die, so I can have Jennifer Garner.

Scarlett seduces the camera again. You see some more of her flesh, then you do in Vicky Christina Barcelona. Red Lingerie and a skinny dipping scene.  Jennifer Connolly gives us a flash of her slip and stockings

I like Jen she is better in here :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hot_Spot

Gay John, from NYPD blue gives Kevin Connolly some advice.

A lot of the jokes are from set pieces.  Kevin C’s advert being placed in the massage section of a gentrifying neighborhood. Drew Barrymore getting a message on her voice mail. Then another from the same guy, who mixed her up with someone else. Would a 30 something journalist really want a ``Musician’’

Mrs Petreli from Heroes has a brief aside. As a multiple divorced wife. Who had never been caught cheating

Drew Barrymore has aged better the Jennifer Aniston. She gives an amusing dissertation on modern multiple media.

Its filmed in Baltimore which made me think of Homicide and the Wire. Maryland has stunning ladies. Maryland my Maryland. Nice cookies too!

In the end Jennifer An, gets Married. (Art not following life there! ha ha ha ) The cute lady from Big Love, settles down with the nice kid from Dodgeball. Scarlett Jo still has a great rack.

(1)

In fairness, this was probably not the film I would normally have picked to see

1 Went with my sister

2 She would not see Valkyrie

3 Its half term, the theatre is full of children

5 Scarlett is Hot

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school