Cheese and grapes

I had cheese and grapes for breakfast. I ate them together. Its so delicious!
I know this is the way everyone else eats cheese. I have just discovered it

I saw some students, in surgical scrubs collecting money. One was a blonde. She was hanging off a street sign. I thought ``oh God, I want her''. I gave them a whole 2 note coin!

I spent work, fixing shelves. I love doing this. Its so simple. I like picking up the bent metal and putting it on my barrow. Its feels like work. You get dirty. No one comes to you with questions. You see the results of your labour.

I watched Heroes lovely Clare is in Prison Orange. I ate fried Chicken and I went to the pub.
 I won't work till Saturday. My love to you all :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school