Net Survey

1. What time did you get up this morning?  (2021 updates in blue)

10 am.

7 Am-

 2. Diamonds or pearls?

I have never worn or owned either. I would prefer diamonds as:

They are the second hardest substance

In Russian, they are called Brilliants

I have bought my ex wife diamonds


Last movie you saw at the cinema?

I can’t remember. I mean to see Valkerie

I think something in Peru?    

What are your favourite TV shows?

Alias, The Shield, Lost, Heroes, Mock the Week, Xena

Family Guy, Dr Who, CSI, Battlestar Galatica

Doctor Who is still there. I no longer watch any of the shows mentioned above. I rarely watch TV 



What do you usually have for breakfast?

Cereal, Yoghurt, Toast, Tea, Biscuit. I have stopped eating dead things.

Yes


What is your middle name?

James,


What food do you dislike?

Oranges, Bananas

What is your favorite CD?

Fun Loving Criminals

I no longer buy CDs


Favorite sandwich?

BLT or Pastrami and Gherkin- 


What characteristic do you despise?

Laziness


Favourite item of clothes

My sky blue UNC-CH hoodie

If you could go anywhere in the world on
vacation, where would you go?

Moscow, however Valya and I are supposed to tour Latin America.

For a weekend Break anywhere in Germany

Hawaii with my daughter 


  Favourite brand of clothing?

J Crew

Don't care. Get me a nice suit

Where would you retire to?

Corpus Christi Texas.

Tumbes


Your most memorable birthday?

I remember most of them. Possibly when I went to Hawaii.

I haven’t had a good birthday in years.



 Favourite sport to watch?

This quiz was put together by a lady. Do I get to drink beer, while watching the game? How hot is it ? Live or on TV

If I had to choose 5 sporting events.

UNC-CH versus Dook

Auld Firm

Carolina Panthers, versus anyone

Any NHL game

Bundesliga if I am watching soccer. As then I can drink beer.


Snipped

  Are you a morning person or a night person?

Late night


What is your shoe size?

9,  which is 9.5 in American money A girl told me this is small

Pets?

Nope

I had a pitbull 


What did you want to be when you were little?

Archaeologist, Architect


  How are you today?

Fine. I had the day off


  What is your favourite candy?

Jelly beans


What is your favourite flower?

Bluebells? I got flowers for my last birthday though. As well as a teddy bear


What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to.

March, my trip to Boston

Returning to Peru, so Xmas I hope     

What is your favourite pastime?

Watching live sports. Reading,

What are you doing right now?

Editing the quiz


.What was the last thing you ate?

Antacid

Do you wish on stars?

Not anymore

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

Gold, and its an American woman who composed the quiz


How is the weather right now?

Wet

The first person you spoke to on the phone
today?

No one calls me. I loathe speaking on the phone

Ward Clerk, in the Hospital where I work 


Favorite soft drink?

Cream Soda, chocolate Milk

 


Favorite restaurant?

Hooters Honolulu

Natural hair color?

Black, because us Guys dye it often :)


What was your favourite toy as a child?

Grimlock, and Lego


Summer or winter

Winter

Hugs or kisses?

Kisses. Depends on who it is. If its a Busty 22 year old, then a hug.

By the way, do people say no, kisses, only hugs. You may now hug the bride. One presumes, a level of intimacy in a kiss. Ergo…

A Woman wrote this quiz. Wait do I get to give the kisses, and wear?


 Chocolate or Vanilla?

Chocolate


 Coffee or tea?

Tea, Mint, decaff, and Irish Breakfast


When was the last time you cried?

Don’t really remember. Cried all the time as a kid. Don’t so much now.


What is under your bed?

Boots, Tools. Iron, Ironing board. Bedclothes box, Laundry hamper

Nothing 


What did you do last night?

Rode my bike. I had chicken for dinner. I watched TV. I got home late

Made Dad his dinner, hung washing out. Rode bike, did some shopping


What are you afraid of?

Madness. 

Salty or sweet

Sweet


How many keys on your key ring?
4

2
.Favourite day of the week?

Saturday

How many towns have you lived in?

Three

4    

Do you make friends easily?

No

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school