3-March A good day

We were due to have an important meeting at work today. It was so important. I had to come in a half hour early. So I gout up early, and I rode my bike, whilst watching Sarah Connor, on my hard drive.

I booked an appointment at my optician

I then had breakfast, and headed off into work. I almost fell asleep in transit. I fortified myself with tea during the meeting.

Well we spoke about lots of things.

I announced that our department was now graffiti free. My boss praised my efforts  We skipped an hour of work. One co worker, almost started a fight. One of the Overlords came down and listened to us.

Pleased at this, I was content for most of the day

I had Macdonald’s rather then sandwiches and jelly for lunch. The lounge was being painted and I am on holiday next week anyway.

I had a quarter pounder, which would be 1/4 of my calorific intake for the day if I was a woman. I used to eat in Macdonalds, 3 or 4 times a week, when I was a teen. Maybe the same, when I first started my job. Goodness, no wonder I was so fat!

I spent the afternoon, working. Trying to find out who graffiti’s my shelves.

Despite the coughs, and sneezes I endured returning home. I really don’t want to be sick on holiday. I am content today!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school