No score draw

Being a gentleman of leisure for the next fortnight. I decided to go to a football match today

Photo-0041

I bought the most expensive tickets. Which are nice, you get a really good view, in theory. However the stadium, is held up by pillars.

Which, well see for yourself

I noticed a gaggle of gals from Rhode Island, at the game. Looking winsome and wholesome. Seeing their jackets I guess they were part of a college soccer team. I did feel a  bit bad for them. They had crossed the Atlantic to see a football match.  They had come all this way, and they were not going to see something done well

It was a bit like, watching Beyonce advertise Rola Cola

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rola_Cola

Anyway my team drew. I had a good seat. The crowds are staying away. I felt bad, because I was listening to scores, and I swore. I was sitting next to a wee girl, for part of the match.

I then went to the pub, for a beer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school