Saturday 14 March

I had a hangover this morning. I remember, why I dislike them so much. Well who enjoys them.

My brother was up early God knows why. So we went down to Breakfast. It was good, Eggs and Bacon. Our sever was excellent. I then showered, and we went off for a walk.

We are on the Freedom Trail. So we went to see several places. We saw, the Graves of Samuel Adams, and the site of the Boston Massacre. There was a museum, dedicated to this. With many examples of Scrim Shaw

I bought my parents, Mugs, saying ``Tis Herself’’ and ``Tis Himself’’ My brother, bought a jacket in the Cheers store at Quincy Market. We then returned to the hotel

Photo-0049

This is me, on Boston Common. I look hideous. This is why I never smile in photographs. I am not smiling with my eyes, in you notice. My Sony camera ran out of power.

The Sun was in my eyes. I was feeling the worse.

Anyway, we saw the statehouse. With an equestrian statue of General Hooker.  This lead to the entrance being referred to as the Hooker entrance!

We walked up to the Charles, which is spanned by a very long bridge. It was a little disconcerting walking by so much water. With only a metre or so high fence, between you and it.  The pretty female Joggers being a welcome distraction

On the other side of the river. There is the museum of science

Photo-0051

Naturally I saw, our friend. I had to take a photo

I then managed to locate the Garden. I had got the wrong time, for the Ice hockey game, I wished to attend. I have ended up buying lacrosse Tickets. Oh well, there will be cheerleaders

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school