The start of spring

 

I got up early and I rode my bike.  As I am off for two weeks. I decided to break the rules. I wore my black Wrestlemania hoodie.

Its Wrestlemania 19, which was won by Brock Lesnar. We were trying to work that out today. Neither did Robin Williams, ever appear in a film with Gerald Depideu. We are still playing 6 degrees of Kevin Bacon I challenged my friend to link Jimmy Stewart to Kevin Bacon.

Jimmy Stewart is in the

Not only are hooded tops banned. Sports tops are banned.

I meant to take a picture, however my phone was out of juice

I don’t normally mention this. However using the elevator at work today. I was aware of the failings of some one’s digestive system. I was terrified, that a collection of nubile interns, would seek to use the elevator, as I departed. Forever connect the terrible smell, with me Luckily I escaped this fate.

I also saw a book called where our are Draculas.

I wish you all the well!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school