I’ve never seen …..

There is a TV program, on shortly called. ``I have never seen Star wars.’’ In it the host Marcus Brigstocke. (The darling of BBC4 for some reason) invites people to do things they have never done. Which are commonplace.

I was thinking of this, as I was asked did I watch a particular TV program the other day. I realised I never have.

Back to the show , some guests were invited to watch Fawlty towers

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fawlty_Towers

Read the works, of Jane Austen. Something I have not done. Indeed I have not read the Da Vinci Code either

So here are ten things, I have not done, which you almost certainly have:

I have never seen the sound of music

I’ve never been to Spain

I have never read or seen any of the Harry Potter Books/Films

I’ve never used the services of a vet.

I’ve never seen a horror film in the cinema

I’ve never driven any form of motorised transport

I’ve never bought jewellery

I’ve never drank Gin

I’ve never been skiing

I’ve never watched House

Things, I have never done, despite being almost 1/3 of century old

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school