Round up 18th April 2009

The writer, broadcaster and wit , Sir Clement Freud has passed on

I read his children’s book Grimble as a young lad

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grimble

We are very busy at work. We did 2000 orders on Friday. I suspect it will be the same this week. As I posted yesterday, I was a bit groggy this morning.

I apologise to my Valya for using bad words, on skype. I was really tired, and quite busy at work

There is a disturbing story from Bolivia, that catches my eye.

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/breaking-news/ireland/family-of-irish-man-killed-in-bolivia-issue-statement-14272375.html

A man, from Tipperary, has been killed. There are claims, he was involved in a plot to murder the Bolivan President Evo Morale.

The reports, at this moment are confused.

My thoughts, to the family.

*******************

PS

Last but not least. My Uncle has been visiting his relations here.

It is my mother’s brother. I went out with him, on Wednesday and Friday. He has been enjoying shopping and John smiths bitter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school