Tortured by technology

I bought a new printer, and scanner today. Using the rest of my voucher. I then spent a princely sum, on printer ink. I carried home. In mortal terror that the handle of the box, would break.

I then loaded the ink. I had bad experiences with printer ink before. When it was not loaded precisely. The Ink which had been made, from unicorn tears dried up, and I had to buy another set

This step went smoothly

I then struggled to load the USB cable into the printer. The first one I used was unreliable.

My installation stopped

I then tried another. That worked but I had to rearrange my USB hub.

After this the installation managed to complete itself. I also filled out an exhaustive form to register my product.

I then tried scanning something I waited for the scanner to warm up.

I waited, and I waited and I waited

Then finally it came online. I previewed it. I scanned it

I got a big letter ``M’’

So I tried again, another ``M’’

Then my scanner needed to warm up again

So I scanned my work pass. Success. I had not told the scanner. What specifically to scan. So the little box, in black and white lines was just copying an M

Tomorrow I will try printing

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school