3am rants

 

In 2005. I was a supervisor. It did not go well. I fought with everyone.

I learned today. During that time I made one of my co workers cry.

Someone was brought into the office. Told what did they think of me. I had made people cry

My response was to jump for joy. I literally jumped

You deserved it!

You know you did! You did then and you do now

****************

My neighbours had a party, they asked first. So I can’t really moan

There was one very annoying party goer, with a loud voice. Proclaiming his lack of racism.

********************

The Sarah Conor Chronicles, finished Yesterday. I bought every episode of the modern Dr Who series. Where am I going to put it, what will I do now on Thursday

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school