Last night I had a strange dream. I remember I was in a pub. They served me a Marguritta in a half pint glass. This wasn't really what I wanted. I drank it anyway. I paid for it in dollars. Then I was at work I found some money. Under the shelf for the books that were copyrighted in 1986. The money was old. The bills were about 10 years old. They were still legal tender.

Then I tried to pay the money in at a cash machine. I had my dollars. Which seemed to be monopoly money. There was a 1200 dollar bill. Indeed a 2000 dollar bill. Which had Bobby Kennedy on it. I asked Valya to watch my back, while I was paying the money into the machine. So much of it was worthless it wasn't worth the effort.

I am going to check under the shelf tomorrow

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school