May I begin ….The Wire Season 2,


I am actually very pleased with the title.
I am watching the wire. The second season. My sister very kindly lent me the DVD The series, has changed location from the ghetto, to the Port of Baltimore docks The vice in question, is no longer drugs. Though like the poor, still remain with us. However this time, it is women. A container load of prostitutes, are killed in transit. This brings the attention of the authorities onto the local Union.
From the Underclass to the working class. We also see, how people fall into crime. The old tune still plays true. That the road to hell, is paved with good intentions.
800px-Pobmd
The port of Baltimore. Once it had lorries backed up for three miles. Now it struggles to employ 100 people. What do you do, when you work five days a month?
The male alternative to having a career is prison. ( i don’t think I will quote Tim Allen again here) One of the leads, was pushing around a book barrow, whilst loading shelves. I was amused.
I did manage to find, my duvet cover. I was thinking of buying some new shelves. My stomach aches a bit. I wish you all well

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school