Two rants for the price of one.

I bought pear juice rather then apple juice by mistake last week.

I tried to drink it, with my lunch today. It was vile. I could not even let it slosh down my throat. While I ate chips, and corned beef.

I could not drink it, even half diluted. It was so disgusting

I was watching Big Brother. One of the contestants told the world. That his nickname is Dark Horse

I am sceptical

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090604165502AAJlRvo

Nicknames, are given to you. You don’t choose them. Your favourite poster is called variously James, PhD, Rosie. He knows Valya’s and Magga’s has met Bobs, and Bills. The point is all the names, are given to you. Ask any fatty, sortie. Jock or Jugs.  Self chosen nicknames are the preserve of, and I won’t mince words. Twats.

No one ever says. Darkhorse how about a pint. Aye Aye Darkhorse. Unless they are about to add an insulting four letter word.

There are only two ways you can get the name Darkhorse:

You are caught pleasuring yourself during an episode of Black Beauty

You own, a comic book store. You make, the tween’s and geeks Call you by that name.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school