Halfway through July

Yesterday I was exhausted. I did not manage to fall asleep until 5am

When I have those nights I wish I had a whiskey bottle to knock me out.  I was glazed over and listless

I was given a lovely kit kat at work. By a kind and pretty soul. I shared Haribo with them today

I watched the final episode of the wire season 4 yesterday.

The series still  doesn’t pull it punches.

I cannot find, my copy Hellboy two, the Golden army on Blue ray. Has anyone seen it?

I have been downloading music from Amazon. Lots of Johnny Cash, and Catatonia. I was singing along to Rotterdam by the beautiful South. All day at work

http://sleepingunderthecross.blogspot.com/

I posted chapter two

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school