Saturday no school today

I asked for today off. I have been messing around this morning, installing a password onto my wireless connection. Next door, or across the street have been stealing my connection and downloading 15 GB or information, a month. I have put a stop to it.

I went to Boots to get my glasses repaired.A lens popped out of the frames. The day before I left for Wien. I had placed my eye glasses into my jeans. Before sojourning to the Pub.

I have been meaning to get them fixed. I went down to Boots. The optician there, simply reattached the lens to the frame, and gave my eye glasses a polish. For no charge. I am very grateful.

So thank you sir

I have been reading the Time Travellers wife. It was recommended by a co worker. I felt smug in the Bookshop. I was amused by the thought that if there was a book related crisis. I am the senior person there. ``1000 m of shelving. I do that for breakfast son. Stand aside kid. Bravo Lima, Bravo three :)’

I took the book to the park, and watched the world go by. Including a nice lady in a red bikini

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school