I had a bad day at work

I went to work today. There is a dinner, for that supervisor who is leaving. I have held a grudge against him, since. He complained about me sometime ago.

I saw the list up about what day, you make it. I wasn’t interested.

So I got on with my work.

Anyway they sent ``Little Girl’’ the woman I dated. To ask me i wanted to go.I was not pleased by this. I answered no. Then I gave an excuse. I did not want to be harsh

Another of my idiot co workers, comes over and starts asking me. I won’t go. I tell him I can damn well read. I just don’t want to. I gave a polite No. Its not your damn business why I don’t want to go!

I have felt the anger all day. Anger and grief

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school