I am so wet!

I went swimming again today. .

I had to go back, and get the right the money. I am sure they put the price up. Then I had to wait to be served. Its a small local pool, I go to. The front desk may well double up as the office.

I am exhausted now. I have goggles so I swam faster not having my eyes burned . I think I did about 10 lengths.

There were kids from one of the local schools. Were doing life saving lessons in half of the pool

There was a very pretty woman, or at least a young lady in a bikini doing lengths in the middle of the pool. I did not know where to look. You cannot stare or you will get thrown out. 

I tend to swim underwater. So I worry then do people think I swim that way, to get a look at people’s reproductive organs

I swam quite well, today. The muscle memory is coming back.

I  still of course live in mortal terror of their being sharks in the pool. Despite the fact that I am in more danger from urine

I then paid a dollar for a bag of chips, as I walked home exhausted by happy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school