The wonderful world of work

I was preparing some broken shelves for collection. I can hear my boss and one of the other supervisors speaking. They are discussing the candidates for a supervisors position. They discuss two women I work with, and then dismiss them as candidates. For taking long lunch breaks and leaving early.

They may have said I was useless earlier. I didn’t hear it.  I guess its another reason to keep looking for any other work. Maybe look over my notes.

Anyway they talk about other people.  They discuss the 10 AM shift.  Positively

Then my boss says. I should make A- a supervisor. As he can work, if I ask him. …

IF I ask him… The other supervisor was surprised

A, was surfing the net while this conversation was going on. A.

Now he will probably do no work, till Christmas

A. Does no work. He has been transferred to our department. Simply because he did no work.  I also get the feeling he is a nark

I think he just got a pay rise and a promotion because our boss is indiscrete.  At least his contract is out soon

I was upset, for a moment. Now I just think. I am wasting my life

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school