Cri da coeur

Its gone 4am. I still have not been able to sleep. I know why. Its kind of pathetic I have a co worker I have hated, for ages. The last time, we had interviews for supervisor post. Everyone in my department was passed over. This guy was a temp. For some reason got the position. I think its because management wanted someone to give a fixed term contract. He will be gone after christmas and thank god. I hated him. I hate him. I think he is lazy. I think he is full of it. I know he is friends with little girl. Now there quite close. She knew I hated him. So I guess I see it as a betrayal. ( I really didn't want to post about her again, but its 4.30 am. I should be asleep. Here I am )I feel frustrated she won't talk to me. She Talks to him, and indeed anyone else. I guess she is moving on with her life. Which is good. I wish it would leave me cold, but here I am. Unable to sleep. Trapped by mind. Oh, I can't wait for saturday

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school