Things I like which Women hate

I realized this, in Germany

Most things women like, I don't like at all...

Take a little thing. The colour pink. I don't wear it. I don't like it. I have a pink pig, that is it. I won't wear a pink shirt. It's the colour of Lord Rosebury and thus unacceptable

I like Boobs. I am sexually attracted to women. That said they spend a lot of time annoying me

Apple products. I don't like apple. I dunno why. I don't like their EULA's. Oh yes. They are deliberately more expensive then they need to. You pay for a brand. I don't like this. I am skeptical about the Kindle for the same reason.

BTW fun fact, the most pirated book is the Karma sutra. (I know its not strictly speaking pirated as its been in the public domain for centuries)

Cats. I don't hate cats per se. I guess they have their uses. On the whole I prefer Dogs. Why do I like dogs. They as useful. ..
I am totally unsentimental about animals. It is a lie I have to lead every day when I talk to women. Dad was a farm boy. Actually no, that might give you the idea, dad grew up in a big place in Iowa. He grew up on a barren hillside, battered by the Atlantic. Either an animal has its use, or it doesn't. Cats really don't. I have to say in retrospect I always secretly dug the fact that my Icelandic ex's folk killed whales. My French ex, went up in my estimation when she asked for a mink stole.

I am tired of having to listen to women whine about stray dogs, when they have been walking past homeless people. Yes I have been listening to this

Why do I have to lie about this. Why I am a bad person because of this?

Friends. I have friends. I have some good ones. I don't find it easy to make them. Friends to me, are like credit cards. I don' t hand out my credit card number on whims. If your reading this your my friend. If I work with you for a week, your not.

Music. I like music . I like dancing. I actually dance for joy. I sing. I am singing along, to Lady Gaga all the time at work. Poker face. Poker face. Mmm. I really hope those rumor's are false. ``Can't read my...'' I like bars
I loathe Nightclubs. I loathe bars with dancing. I don't know why. Nightclubs. I never liked the vibe. except oddly enough in Scotland. Where as they weren't pubs or offies. Folk were slightly more relaxed. Nightclubs were not for people like me. They wanted my money. Not me. I didn't fit the profile. I don't like loud noise and I don't like darkness. You don't like a car backfiring at night. You don't like the crowds in football matches.

There is more I can go on with...

Russell Brand. He has his moments. Works well, when someone is keeping him on a leash. ( I love you Sarah Marshall) Beyond that, he needs punching.

This life. 1990's TV series. Which is why I went to America. They said Daniella Nardini was beautiful. I was a refugee.

Rant over...



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school