dreams


I was dreaming last night. I was back in education

My first dream, I was clearly in college. I was in a class, with a small balding man. Teaching the economy of the ancient world. A quite interesting topic. For the first class. I had forgotten the text. Than in the next class. I had forgotten, to bring any school equipment a pen, papers or the text.

The professor/teacher noticed this and told me off. Than told me I did not belong in this class. I pointed out I had been studying the Ancient world for over a decade a guess

Than I had another dream

I was dreaming I had an assignment to do. CDT. It was my old CDT teachers at High school. I was trying to write in one of my old school books. I could see the teachers comments. I had drawn over it. The fate of everything in the summer. I was quite determined to do the work. I had lost my notes.

I woke up unresolved

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school