Last night I had about snakes. In fact it was quite an unpleasant dream. Close to being a nightmare. This confuses me, as I am not afraid of snakes. I don't come into contact with them during my life. I have spent a lot of time, in snake free environments. I was fascinated by reptiles when I was younger and I don't view with them the disgust, I do with insects, or rodents.

I have only seen one snake in the wild. That was quickly dispatched. It was in UNC. I was walking back to the dorm. Someone disturbed a snaked, and they killed it, with a log. Believing I think wrongly that the snake was poisonous

Anyway back to my dream. I was walking in the park. The park had flooded I was walking in waders, or very large wellington boots. I was confronted by three snakes and I withdrew. Later whilst walking by a tree. I was bitten by a snake. I drew blood.

I woke up to and tried to ignore the theories of Freud




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school