Tell me why I don't like

I loathe the printers at work. They are a bane of my existence. The broke down today. We lost a load of data. They seem to lie in wait for me. We had 2200 orders today. Which is perhaps busier then any time in 2009. We have someone shadowing us as supervisor. She is very nice person. Though at the moment I think there are too many chiefs and not enough indians. We have been amalgamated with another department. Another circle of hell. One of our newcomers I think doesn't like me. Then I took the christmas decorations down. It was depressing. I felt like an idiot. I felt that my boss thinks I am indiot If I was with someone. I would feel like a fool tonight. But the last thing I would want to do is talk about it. It would make me relive the moment I would feel I lost face in front of my significant other. I would feel stupid and I would not want to share that. I would want to forget it. In more lighter news.. One of my co workers claimed he has hidden an envelope stating that if anything happens to him Malchera did it

here is my song for the day:

I don't like mondays ``I don't like Mondays'' by the Boomtown rats. I remember reading Geldoffs Autobiography during my teens. Its worth a look. A rough and ready Dublin childhood and adolescence. When Ireland was a damp could jungle. Long before it was the Tigers lair....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school