Song for the day

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIlsRsMMJUc

``I would do anything for love, but I won't do that''

My sister got me this for Christmas 1993. I would have been in high school. Second or third year. My sister hates the song. I used to play it over and over.

I didn't realise the video was so sexual. The girl on girl action, was cut out from the versions that I saw. Its a classic power ballad. It's how I saw myself as a teen. An ugly freak, hiding from the light. I was quite shy, and had terrible self esteem. So the song's video struck a cord with me

I used to listen to it on my cheap off brand walkman. The B side, was an instrumental piece back into hell. I have not thought about the song for ages

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school