1000 post

Over 1000 posts
I have posted over 1000 Items on my blogs. From the fate of Pluto, to a review of Avatar
My most commented piece
``Liar and a Dreamer'' I guess I should explain. Its a comment made about me, by a lady. A pretty blonde. Who I remember fondly. She can be found on my FB page.
My deepest and most heartfelt thanks to my readers. To Charlotte and Nessa, who were here from the Beginning. To Nessa from whose blog, I stole so much. You should all check out her postings, and her podcasts. Follow Kaouri on twitter
Thank you to Magga who read my blog, long after we broke up, and still sneaks in.
Thank you Freyah.
Oh and Lexie too, if you read my blog you won't be sad
To my fellow blogger and excellent poetess Tan, Thank you
To my Valya,
``Kratistos.''
To Katharina, thank you too
To my friends across the world...
Thank you, Gracias, Spasbio, Danke, Obringda
To everyone who liked my Red Dwarf and ``don't mess with the zohan review''. Thank you. Those have been the most read articles. Its always good to misspell
Well since I have posted...
I stayed smoke free. Bertie Ahern and Tony Blair stepped down I travelled the world. VHS phased out I had my heart broken twice. Bejing had its Olympics I got promoted. The Americans elected a new President. I started a novel The Treaty of Lisbon passed. I started to swim again
Thanks for reading again
Someone reads my blog in Texas, please say hi
Someone reads my blog in the UK googles, me by typing wearing Glasses. Again please say Hi
Today was a bad day. I have a feeling things might be worst after Easter. This little milestone cheered my heart

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school