Unanswered questions

Did she send them upstairs on Friday? 

So was Jim Keats the Devil? 

Will my brother stay the course on his working holiday?

 Who where the two Time Lords with their eyes closed in the End of Time?

 What will I have for dinner? 

`` Will our story shine like a light, is it all or nothing?

 Who was in the last stall at work all day today?

 Will Linear A ever be deciphered?

 What beers will they have at the pub tonight?

 Why is a toasting fork? 

Will my neighbours be up all night?

 Who reads my blog in Texas?

 Should I get my old PC fixed?

 Will I find love?

 Will Kai Optka ever return? 

When Adam and Eve where the only people on the Earth, where did Cain get his wife?

 Where is my Valya? 

Why do Americans tweet about their meals?

 Why does she lurk on my MSN messenger account, but never chat?

 When will my cheque arrive? 

Did Lexie have fun last night?

 I wonder what I looked like at that Gig on Monday?

 What was the score between Cardiff, and Blackpool? 

``Who killed cock robin?’’ 

Will my friend Nessa be okay? 

Is the Eurovison song contest on tonight? 

Who was behind the grassy knoll?

 Is Charlotte having fun in Montpellier?

 ``What’s behind the green door?’’

 How do I clean my white trainers nicely? 

What will happen in Monday's Glee?

 What does Kat worry so much?

 Will Alice be working tonight? 

``Who the fuc…….

Comments

Malchera said…
So was Jim Keats the Devil? No, he was like an archangel for the Devil (Gene was God’s archangel) What will I have for dinner? Chicken and pasta Should I get my old Pc fixed? No, buy a new one. Will I find love? You already have it. Will Kai Optka ever return? If you mean Kai Opaka, no, she’s with the Prophets now. When Adam and Eve where the only people on the Earth, where did Cain get his wife?
It was one of his sisters (yes, incest happened). Why do Americans tweet about their meals? ‘Cos they’re Americans. Why does she lurk on my MSN messenger account, but never chat? I often wonder the same thing. What was the score between Cardiff, and Blackpool? 3-2 to Blackpool. ``Who killed cock robin?’’ The Sparrow, with his bow and arrow. Is the Eurovison song contest on tonight? No, 1st semi on
No, 1st semi on Tuesday, 2nd on Thursday, final on Saturday. Semis on BBC3 @ 8pm. How do I clean my white trainers nicely? Toothpaste is best.

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school