Fantasy Football team

One of our supervisors organises this at work. He handed me a form, and I decided to fill it out, it will pass the time, and please the Supervisor The Fantasy football  concept is easy. You choose a certain amount of players, normally so many per team. Here only one is allowed. You have a budget to spend, in this case 61 million. This is a fantasy budget If someone gave me 61 million, I would be living in a castle in Hawaii. If your still interested I am playing 4-4-2 formation

Anyway here is Malchera’s XI

Goalkeeper:

Hart J Manchester City

I had wanted Shay Given. However he is injured, so I went with Hart. Here is hoping!

Defenders:

Terry J Chelsea, 5m

I don’t like John Terry but I wanted a strong back 4, and to give the Devil his due Terry is England Captain for a reason. A strong back 4 is vital

Gallas Arsenal.

Arsenal defender. A strong back 4 is vital

Heit Everton

Everton did a good job last season with there defence and a strong back four is vita I may have a bet on the Toffeemen, this season. In order to give me a reason to follow the Premiership

Rafel Manchester United . Plays for Manchester United they will not concede many and a strong back 4 is vital

Midfield:

R. Delapp  Stoke city. Decent midfielder. I had wanted Damien Duff, but he was out

LBowyer. L Birmingham.

An unpleasant character

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lee_Bowyer. Should nick the odd goal for me

Petrov. M. Bolton

Skilful, experienced I’d imagine he would take Bolton’s penalties. Also Tan is Bulgarian, so hello Tan

A. Hunt Wolves.

Rep of Ireland international. Disliked by the Chelsea fans, and once played for Brenford and Hull city

Forwards:

P Crouch. Spurs 6.0

A local boy, and a wit. When asked what he would be without football he answered a virgin

J.Scotland Wigan .5

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5ya9kGlcJ8

Worth it for that much.

Reserves:

Dunne R, Aston villa. 41

I forgot something about a strong back 4.. I did think of having O’Neill as my manager, but I decided to spend the money on defence

Husband R. Blackpool. Very much making up the numbers. I wish Blackpool well, Ian Holloway used to manage QPR

N.Ranger,  Newcastle,

I chose West Ham’s A Grant, as the manager. So I needed a forward from Newcastle.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school