Conundrum

As some of you may know. I am going to Virginia Beach in just over a month. I will be going with my brother C. Who I normally go on holiday with.

 

P140310_15.53

This is me, in C, in Murphys Irish bar. Virginia beach March 2010. Who the onlooker is I do not know.

However this year, my youngest brother is in the USA. He is working as a camp counsellor. So in theory he may be able to join us, for our trip

 

img010

This is my youngest brother. Yes, he has this photo on his visa. ha ha ha

I want to go and see UNC play on the 18th of September. My friends will be there. A College football game would be an experience. The tickets are not outrageous. 50 dollars each. Though the seats are metal benches, and the stadium is dry.

The problem is the USA, is so large and so vast.

Or rather the problem is I don’t drive.

If I drove it would be a 4 hour trip, from Virginia beach to the University of Chapel hill, at North Carolina

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=Atlantic+Avenue,+Virginia+Beach,+VA,+United+States&daddr=200+East+Cameron+Avenue,+Chapel+Hill,+NC+27514,+United+States+(UNC+Chapel+Hill)&hl=en&geocode=FabOMgIdSYh4-yl3X2LO7-u6iTHxCjcIPca1mg%3BFZD5IwIdFsZJ-yFvk3DR0rW9ACl3a7d66MKsiTE9_NEmAR6oSA&mra=pe&mrcr=0&sll=36.420049,-77.487325&sspn=2.373504,5.410767&ie=UTF8&ll=36.377068,-76.47583&spn=4.749107,10.821533&t=h&z=7

Added to this pickle is the fact I don’t know if my youngest brother will actually meet us in Virginia beach.

He may have returned home

As my middle brother, C. Does not want to go to chapel hill, than I would have to go with my youngest. Now I could just bite the bullet and book a plane ticket, though that would be expensive, or should I get the train which is a 24 hour trip spread over several days.

Or is this whole enterprise just foolish?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school