Rudee boyz

Visit anywhere now in the USA. They will take your picture as you enter. This can be annoying. See my face in the last posting. I was hot and bothered. I really wanted a moment to collect my thoughts, and not smile for a camera. I never smile unless I am happy.

But that aside

img025

This is the Rudee flipper. Its a boat trip for the purposes of watching Dolphins in the Virginia beach My brother and I took this trip. Fortified by Bud Lime, which brought General McCrystal down. In strong sunshine. I was reminded of the line about Mad Dogs and Englishmen. Mad dog perhaps.

Anyway, the water was rough, and I was grumpy. I kept wanting to say. `` Dolphins are just Gay sharks but I refrained. There was a volunteer lady patiently explaining why you can’t go swimming with Dolphins in Virginia,and showing off a skull of a Dolphin.

Full of pretty french girls, actually

The Rudee Rocket is a faster trip. We did see Dolphins here, but briefly. Its a roller coaster ride. They start off playing Jaws, as you leave the harbour, and than let the engines rip. You fall as you ride the top of a wave, and than gravity acts.

img026

Funny thing is that the Flipper is a much rougher ride than the rocket. I spent a day recovering from the Flipper

Those dam dolphins.

PS Isn’t my brother so much cooler than me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school