Virginia Beach trip 2010

Tired.

I stayed up all night last . Thinking I would fall asleep on the plane, and now be fresh. I stayed up. I watched the End of Time. (Dr Who episode)  Than I chatted to Robyn. She happened to be online, at 4.35 am. She was excited to talk

I bought SuperFreakeconmics and Frankie Boyle's biography on the plane

I slept for two hours. Tops. No Mask and earplugs provided. The flight was understaffed. My brother kept stamping his foot, and biting his hand. Curiously Dexter was one of the TV shows they had on the flight.

Oh and no alcohol.

At immigration, they hauled us both over the coals. Wanted to see my return ticket.

Been waiting for a delayed flight. Won't be able to sleep on the taxi back to Virginia beach,

Than my brother will want to go out

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school