I used to love her

I have changed some of these names. It should be obvious when and where.

Barbara, the Italian, girl I sat next for two weeks, in Scottish History, and mourned for months

Lisa Mac. No one knew. As far as I knew, at the time, which means, they were probably laughing at me, in Mombassa and on the moon. I had a crush on her

Ditto Rosa, a Spanish girl, in my HS. I lost that one pretty quickly, her best friend was annoying.

By annoying I mean starting fights, and bring people into school, to stab another person

A university Tutor, who basically, avoided me I think. After it became to obvious. She wore a leather jacket.

Anyanka, at work. Who I was once convinced, was sitting sharon stone style across from me. Maybe she was.

A girl on a stargate list. As she was American, and the only girl

**********

My heart healed and I moved on. The river flows into the sea

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school