Sienna A.C

I took the chance, to attend a Sienna A.C football match. I was quite pleased with the result both on and off the field
P151110_21.53
Here am I. In the Stadium. All seated, and mostly open air. One can bring umbrella’s to an Italian match, unlike, in the UK.
I had to bring my passport, too. One needs I.D to view the beautiful game. I wandered aimlessly about for a bit, but the staff and stewards were polite and helpful
The food and drink at the game was reasonably priced. They do not allow bottles into the ground. So they pour everything into cups
Kudos, to the Siennese, for making no bones, about pork coming from pig
P151110_21.13_[01]
There is something beautiful about floodlights
Some things never change, an occasional moment of high wit from a supporter, and the referee being mauled by the crowd, for being too generous with injury time
P151110_21.13
Sienna play in black and white. The opposing fans, gave there team their full voice, and there were only 1000 of them. The Siennese, filled there end with songs, and flags. One can hear their civic pride. For a moment, one was in a proud city state, triumphant and independent
A great night
Bravo Sienna!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school