At the fitba

IMG_20101226_130843

I know the sky is pink. That’s an error on the camera. However if you look at the centre of the picture. The figures in yellow, are Swansea fans dressed as Banana’s

There may have been one in blackface too

My team won by 4 goals to nil. A welcome return to form.

It is a strange thing though. I went to the pub with my friend afterward. I have known him, since my college days, which seem a lifetime away. Well they are. Indeed they are in another country.

The life I have now. The life of rising at 8am, and checking the train times. The life of instant noodles, and changing brand of razors, depending on which one is offer, seems a long way from that.

It was strange to be walking down, by the railway, with my friend.

I have three lives. I have my normal life, my past, and my online life. They rarely meet. I am accused sometimes of having my head in the clouds. Yes that is true, but my real life is strange too

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school