Vienna 2010


I didn't sleep the night before. 
I almost got into a fight boarding the Vienna Airport Train. With a middle aged man, who kept pushing people.
I got off at the wrong tram stop, and had to walk, for 
Its 14 Euro's for internet access, which is robbery surely.
I went into the wrong room. I read a German 4, as a 7. I am always clumsy, with locks, and the nice maid helped me.
I went into town, I had punch. They ripped me off two eruos.
I went into the McCafe. It was filthy. I was shocked. 
I got my GPS on my phone working. It worked at reat. Found the Irish pub..
They had an old Cafferys tap there.
Went back, to my hotel. They would not serve me in the bar, despite the fact, that its supposed to close at 12..am
Slept until noon. I missed breakfast

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school