Rapid Vienna


Last week. I was in Vienna. I went to see Rapid Vienna play. I took the U
Its not that large a ground. It holds less than twenty thousand. The team I watch on Saturdays, have a larger capacity to their ground. I was frozen, I honestly wish I was wearing long johns, or pj bottoms under my trousers. I was cold, and exposed to the continental climate. I had a tea, mit rum, and a Kaiser roll. 



These two pictures are after the match. I paid 29 Euro's for my seat. Which was too exposed to the cold.



The rapid fans, may not be numerous but they are ferrocious, in their support. At least a score ran on the pitch to confront the opposition. It took dogs, to bring them to heal. Some flew the Irish Tricolour, others symbols of the Hanseatic league. ( Rapids colours are Green and white)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school