12 of December 2010

Snowed out today at work We had to leave the building at 2pm. My Boss had her pet in charge today.
 Who acts like a teenager. He wants to sleep, and chat with his friends.
One of my other co workers said  ``I am not going to kill myself '' ie I won't work hard for him. I replied
``I hope you won't you have a lot to live for''
My soccer team lost. They were the only team playing it seemed. They lost.2-0. I saw a young lad, in bobble hat and scarf on his way to see the game. I felt so sorry for him, a long way to come back disappointed
I feel so sick. It happened after 5pm. I was unable to go to the pub. I sleep and I feel fine.
I have got my sisters driving lessons. Thus all the Christmas presents.
I watched Dirk Gently on BBC Steven Magan has a nice roll, he has had a bit of distance from Guy Secretan. So Magan can add some exuberence to the roll.
The Senate repealed DADT. Speaking of American matters, Valya has returned from Puerto Rico, and Chris and Rebecca crossed the Ocean safely
I am in receipt of a card from my friends the Stubers
It is 1 month and I day since  my birthday

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school